Small Business Loans
We source Small Business Loans from $5,000–$300,000
Whatever your business, we can help.
We’ve made business lending smarter, faster and easier by transforming the approval process from stumbling blocks to stepping-stones.
Business Finance Made Easy
Why use us for your next business loan?
- 90% of customers receive their funds within 24 hours*
- No security required to access up to $100,000
- No application fees
- Cash-flow friendly repayments
- Minimal documentation
- Easy ongoing access to funds
Top reasons why you need extra working capital
- Cash flow assistance
- Purchasing new stock or equipment
- Renovating or expanding your business
- Purchase inventory
- Marketing and advertising
- Deposit on asset finance transactions
What Could You Do with some extra funds?
- Need extra cash flow assistance? Cash keeps your business moving. If you have a cash-flow shortage or require assistance for a cash-flow gap, we’re here to help.
- Purchasing new stock? Have the right amount of stock in the right place, at the right time or obtain larger amounts of stock at a discounted price with better terms.
- Renovating or expanding your business? Increase the size and capability of your business, open another location or diversify your business by selling complementary products or services.
- Need to upgrade to new equipment? Perhaps it’s time to boost productivity-both yours, and the employees by automating some processes or replacing old equipment with the latest technology to meet current and future demands.
- Pay suppliers upfront for better terms? By making upfront payments to suppliers, you may improve your business relationships and provide an opportunity to negotiate better terms.
We help Australian businesses achieve their goals. We are here with you every step of the way to support you and your business and help you succeed.
Fast and Simple Application Process
What you need to have ready
For loans of $150,000 or less, all you need to have ready is:
- Your Driver's Licence number
- The ABN for your business
- The BSB and account number of your main trading account.
For loans over $150,000 you will also need some basic financial statements like a P&L and cashflow, so we can evaluate the health of your business and see what kind of repayments your business can manage without stress. Testimonials
How long will it take me to apply for a loan?
The online application form should take you about 10 minutes to complete.
How long is “short-term”?
Short terms loans are generally between three and 12 months, but typically the loans run between six and nine months. Most loans are paid back within six months. Some clients like to pay back early, and there is sometimes a discount for doing so. Other clients like to keep their weekly costs down, so they spread their payments over 12 months.
Is a short-term business loan right for me?
A short-term business loan is right for you when you need money quickly — we can often have a decision the same working day! It’s also good when you can’t get a loan from the bank because you:
- Don’t have a property to attach as security
- Don’t want to attach your home as security
- Have reached your overdraft limit
- Have a default against your name
Or…. If you can’t wait or don’t have the time to go through a lengthy application process.
What will you need from me?
We’ll need to know who you are. A driver’s license is usually enough. We’ll also need an idea of how your business is going. For loans between $5,000 and $150,000, we’ll look at your last three months’ bank statements. For loans between $150,000 and $300,000, we’ll look a bit deeper:
- Your business's last three to six months’ bank statements
- Your most recent financials, BAS and receivables, etc.
How do repayments work?
To help you avoid missing repayments we offer repayments that fit in with your cash flow cycle – either daily or weekly. These are automatically deducted from your nominated business account.
How quickly can you approve a business loan?
We aim to approve business loans in five working days or less. Sometimes it can happen the same business day with funding possible in 24 hours.
How much can I borrow?
We source short-term business loans of up to $300,000. The maximum amount you can borrow is based on the revenue and cashflow of your business.
What can I use the money for?
The loan can be used for any business purpose. Our clients typically use their short-term business finance:
- To grow
- To increase revenue
- To improve efficiency
- To decrease costs
- As working capital when many bills are due at once
Do I qualify for a loan?
To qualify for a short-term business loan you need to have at least:
- A business more than 6 months old
- Turnover of more than $6,000 per month
- Regular cash flow (daily, weekly or monthly)
What is the interest rate?
The interest rate on the loan depends on the health of your business and its cashflow. When we have the details in your application, we’ll be able to tell you how much you can borrow and the total amount you’ll have to pay back, including fees and interest.
*Standard approval timeframe for business loans is five working days, however most applications are approved in less than 24 hours.
Franchising is one of the most popular business options in WA but it is important to do your homework before deciding which particular type of franchise you want to buy into.
The team at TAG Finance can help you choose the right franchise loan that will best suit your financial situation, lifestyle and aspirations.
We work with all the major banks, a number of smaller banks, non-bank lenders and other financial institutions to make sure we find the best solution for you.
Contact TAG Finance today to find out how we can help you.
When you're running a business it is fairly common to be short of cash flow at times when you have pay for wages and supplies before you are paid for the finished job.
TAG Finance can arrange competitive overdraft facilities to span the gap. Many companies depend on a regular overdraft in order to pay their bills on time and keep the business rolling smoothly.
Some overdraft facilities allow you to access additional funds, up to an agreed limit, for specific purposes such as purchasing office equipment. Don't let cash flow stop your business from growing!
Contact TAG Finance today to find out how we can help you.